Jan 5, 2008

The price we pay of being Bangalored!

I must be the millionth person to crib on the rising real estates prices of Bangalore.
But as experts have analysed..the market is going to slump slowly... The BOOM is over. And i was never a part of it and i shall never be. I missed it. So did my folks. That kind of a craze where poor farmers became millionaires over night kind of a phase... :-(
I hope i can afford my home soon...but when i think of it i would never really want what i can afford right?? Like my dream home is like "Unachievable"; Aspirational...
The jacuzzi, the huge library...the bedroom over looking the ocean...mmmmm....
I dont think i will succumb to living in a concrete jungle...Its all or NOTHING...for me..
ALAS!!! Im like this only..God..."Aise Waison ko diya hai...Mujhe bhi zara Lift karadey"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home